Thursday 3 October 2013

ILC Update


“Not enough time in the day”. What an overused saying, so it’s not going to hurt if I say it this once as I have sadly neglected this blog the past month.

So, a catch up from our last few weeks as we get up-to-date and as a warning I may name-drop once or twice. Apologies in advance. J

This last month has seen us travel around the UK with our record number of weddings from the glamorous Corinthia Hotel in London to a small village in Thruxton, Hampshire; A fabulous setting within rolling countryside where a lovely couple got married. On this day I even discovered that someone actually reads these posts. Thank you Tessa and congratulations once again.

As well as these two weddings we have been up to Yorkshire, had a couple of trips to Fawsley Hall and more. Plus in-between all these weddings we were at the Stratford Upon Avon Food Festival and here is the ultimate name drop. No not David Beckham but Paul Hollywood aka The Silver Fox! Not that I was fortunate enough to see him, but apparently he is shorter than expected as Amanda passed him and nervously mumbled hello earlier in the day. For what only lasted 2 seconds, she managed to talk about ALL afternoon!

The year is not even close to passing and we are now having to turn our attention to the next year, with promo’s and some exciting times ahead planned for I Love Crepes (Watch this space). Thankfully we can energise ourselves with an endless supply of crepes. This job sure has its perks, though since we started I have had to up the miles I run to keep in shape.

I would now just like to take the time to thank you for reading my posts and your support of I Love Crepes.

No comments:

Post a Comment